Friday, November 19, 2010

What if Christmas

Splitcoast CAS - CASwinter10KJ

I based this card on the CAS challenge to make a holiday card with some ribbon and bling. I love this quote by the Grinch from Dr. Seuss! It's one of our must-watch movies every Christmas! Here's a close-up so you can read it better.


The word art is embossed with versamark and real red ink. I used a Labels Seventeen Nestie to cut out the saying, trimmed around it with scissors and reattached it on a red panel that I had put behind the window. It gives the saying a recessed border around it. I like how well the red pops against the kraft paper.

Thanks for visiting and I wish you all the beary best!

Stamps: What If Christmas...Grinch Quote by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake

Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Accessories: SU! Ribbon, Labels Seventeen Nestie, MS Border Punch, Red Gem, Clear EP