Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flutterby Danni



Flutter By Wednesday - #106 Sketch by Mercy
Makeup 4 the Weekend - M4TW25 Rainbow Colors

Today's card features the Paper Makeup fairy named Danni. When I saw that the PMS challenge this week was to use all the colors of the rainbow, I immediately thought this would be the perfect stamp for it. I love how Danni likes to use bright colors on her cards and this fairy is named after her. And of course it perfectly fit the sketch from Danni's Flutter By Wednesdays challenge blog too. {grin} I love it when the idea for a card comes together like that.

After I colored and outlined her with copics, I covered the butterflies, her wings and hair with spica glitter pens. I wish the camera picked up the sparkle she has, but you have to zoom way in to get even a glimpse of it. I decided not to add a sentiment yet - sometimes I like to wait so I can still use the card for any occasion as they come up.

Thanks for looking. Come back tomorrow and celebrate my birthday with me as I post my first blog candy. {wink}

Have a blessed day!



Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps "Danni"
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Basic Black, So Saffron, SU! designer paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Grosgrain Ribbon, Gems, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, you're so sweet!! This is one awesome card!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge and also Makeup 4 the Weekend!

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!! I'm about to upload a Danni card to my blog too! Isn't she fun?! :)

Shaela said...

this is so pretty! love the red and yellow together - they're my 2 favorite colors :)

dawnmercedes said...

oooh...love the color combo!

Tina said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.