Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Candy Winner

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and to those who joined in my first blog candy. :) I enjoyed reading about some favorite gifts given. One of my favorite memories is from when I was a small girl and our dad helped us get our mom a new nightgown. When we wrapped it, he said if we included something else inside the box to make it rattle, it would keep what the gift really was a surprise. I think we added some plastic cups to make some noise when the box shook and it was so much fun to see my mom wonder what could be inside that box and that she never suspected a nightgown with her guesses. {grin}

And now on to the winner for my blog candy. I cut strips of paper and wrote out the names for everyone in the drawing. Most of you had double-entries for linking on your blogs too. :) I asked my son to stir up the names and draw one without looking. Below is the picture of the name he pulled out.





Congrats Anita Hovey! Please email me your mailing address [mybearybest at yahoo dot com] so that I can figure out the best way to send you your goodies!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEEEE HAW! Thanks Michelle! I'm so excited...I haven't won anything in AGES LOL Melody is one of the fairies I don't have yet and I loooove the June Bug paper.

dawnmercedes said...

oh boy. that Nitsy is one lucky blog candy winner!!