Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Butterfly with Carnation

Flutterby Wednesday - FBW131
Splitcoast Color Challenge -
CC297

This week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge is an open one - anything goes as long as you use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your card. And there is a bonus sketch that Danni put together {see below} that I used on my card. The colors Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz come from the color challenge at Splitcoast.

I love all the rounded corners on Danni's sketch! The designer paper is from SU! Green Tea. I embossed the image from
Ladybugs and Carnations by Mark's Finest Papers, then colored it in with an aquapainter and ink.

Thanks for fluttering by today and I wish you all the beary best!



Stamps: Ladybugs and Carnations by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Colorbox Black Pigment, Memento Tuxedo Black, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Circle Nesties, Black EP, Aquapainter

6 comments:

Miria said...

What an elegant card, Michelle! I like how you used the sketch and you highlighted the image! Hugs. Miria

Nancy said...

Michelle, this is beautiful!! I love how the paper echoes the stamp!!

Carma said...

Fabulous coloring!! It's a beautiful image.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I like the tone-on-tone with this sketch. Nice job!

dawnmercedes said...

ooh....great take on the sketch!! Love how you cropped the image!

Danni said...

Ohhh...this turned out so nice!! Fabulous job!