Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry & Bright


It's time for some paper piecing at the Digi Makeover Challenge by Paper Makeup Stamps.  I enlarged the stocking from Color It Winter Tags and pieced it with some retired SU! papers.  The digi saying is from the Season's Greetings set.  I colored some of the words in Paint.NET before sizing it up and positioning it in a Word document to print it just where I would want it on my cardstock. 

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you'll play along with us this week and link up your paper-pieced digi creations at the PMS Blog!  {wink}

Digi Stamps: Color It Winter Tags and Season's Greetings by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Retired SU! DP
Ink: Printer
Accessories: MFT Dienamics Jumbo Scallop, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, SU! Ribbon

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love the stocking hung on the twine and that paper is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip about Paint.net too (didn't know you could do that).

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous design, Michelle, with your tiny ribbon tab hanging that sweet Christmas stocking from your twine!! Super cute holiday card!!

Leanne said...

Awww, love that saying, love that song. Super cute card, love the paper pieced stocking. Fun layout.
;)

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the stocking hanging from the twine.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute stocking! it looks wonderful paper pieced! so sorry I am late this week stopping by with comments. hope it has been a good one for you.

dawnmercedes said...

I think those scallops are adorable!