Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Minute


This week at the Digi Makeover Challenge by Paper Makeup Stamps we are looking for Word Art (quotes and sentiments) to be the focus of your creations.

I am still having fun going all digital and making cards in the My Digital Studio program by Stampin' Up.  You can import any digi paper or image to use in the program too.  This month has been crazy busy for me and I just knew I needed to use this Last Minute word art.  {grin}  I have so many friends that I could print this one off for too - funny how well we can all relate!

4 comments:

Cheryll AW said...

So sad, so funny, so true for so many. Very nice card design. Red suits the sentiment well.

Anne Temple said...

Love the red and black - very striking and the sentiment says it all :-)

Anna said...

This is too cute!

dawnmercedes said...

what a sensational RED Card!! wow...what pizzazz!