Monday, March 5, 2012

Dandy Wishes CAS

Our theme at the Digi Makeover Challenge is Clean and Simple this week.  I thought the 3-flower dandelion image from Dandy Wishes fit the Fall-To-Layout #180 from Clean&Simple Stamping.

This time I used Word to re-color my dandelion silhouette from black to blue and I was able to re-size the digi image larger to fit the sketch.  I also sized the matching sentiment to fit the punch I wanted to use for my saying.  {grin}

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be inspired to use digi images on some Clean and Simple creations this week!

Stamps: Dandy Wishes digi set by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Not Quite Navy, Authentique Journey DP
Ink: Printer
Accessories: Modern Label and Oval SU! Punches, SU! Ruffled Ribbon, Glitter Gems from Pizzazz Aplenty


Anne Temple said...

So sweet. Love how you changed the color of the image to that beautiful blue.

Elaine said...

Lovely card Michelle, beautiful stamping .
Hugs Elaine