Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flowers in Bottles


It's Danni's 14th Anniversary, so we are celebrating all things love, wedding and anniversary along with your fairy or butterfly at Flutterby Wednesday!  We are also happy to announce A Day for Daisies is sponsoring this challenge ~ be sure to check out all the details on how to play along at Flutterby Wednesday.

I used the ADFD image called Flowers in Bottles - printing it twice, so I could fussy cut and pop up the image of the second one.  Sentiment is from the Hugs and Kisses set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

9 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle your flowers in the bottles are beautiful! They look like poppies which are my favorite flowers!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. I really like that image, and your clear glass/water looks great!

Lynette said...

What a pretty image and you've colored it so wonderfully. Terrific card!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! wonderful image and I agree with the others, you colored it perfectly!! Fabulous card!

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely image Michelle, gorgeous colouring,really pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy said...

Michelle, this is amazing. I haven't seen this image before, but I love it (need to buy this one). Such pretty colors, coloring and dimension.

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card and I really like how you colored the vases/jars that hold the flowers.

Denice said...

what a beautiful image...and the way you colored it is outstanding! a sweet card!

Unknown said...

What a lovely Anniversary card Michelle! :)
Lizy xx