Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #127


Hey everyone! It's time for Flutter By Wednesday again and this week is an open challenge. Anything goes as long as you have a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel on your creation.

Life has been full with celebrating my son's 13th birthday. We surprised him with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge and had so much family fun this weekend. His cousins, aunt and uncle were able to join us too. Then it's been back to reality with lots of school projects and homework, plus my body's dragging from a cold virus that's hit me this week. But never fear, I plan to get inky very soon and have some fluttery goodness to share with you yet. {wink}

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle I hope you feel better soon!

Miria said...

Hi, Michelle. Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you'll get better soon. Congrats for your Mercy Tuesday's featured! Miria

Michelle said...

your life sounds like mine, ha,ha,ha. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well either...take care of you! I didn't and now I'm REALLY paying for it!

Ginny said...

Hope your cold gets better and oooh I think I might be able to do this challenge ;)