Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Birdie

Splitcoast Clean and Simple - CAS113

This week I'm honored to be a guest designer for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast.  It is a color challenge to use light aqua, light yellow and white on your card. 

I have enjoyed watching some little birdies discover a new bird feeder hanging in my yard, so I reached for my Tweet Things set by Paper Makeup Stamps.  I stamped them on watercolor paper and used an aquapainter with ink to shade them in.  Sweet and Simple! 
Stamps: Tweet Things by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Cools Caribbean, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Barely Banana, Cool Caribbean, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Aquapainter, SU! Ribbon

5 comments:

Schell said...

You definitely got it right on :0) This is fantastic, love the colors and the clean look! So cute! Hugs ~Schell

Susan said...

Oh I love the color combo and the card came out beautiful!

Susan

Carma said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!!

~Olga said...

Nice card, love the simplicity of it and great colors. :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Michelle, I remember your adorable card. Thanks for stopping by my blog with your kind words. I'm looking forward to your blog hop tomorrow!