Monday, October 17, 2011

Spotlight on Ally



We have a technique for you to use with your Digi Makeover Challenge this week - Spotlighting!  Check out the fabulous samples the Digi Makeup Artists created - love all the new ideas.  {wink}

I used the digi versiong of Ally from the Beautiful Day Fairies collection.  She'll be added to the PMS store soon, so be on the lookout for her!  My niece loves tea parties and this stamp always makes me think of her.  {grin}

And this is another card for Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To - Challenge HYCCT1111 Fight Like a Girl.

8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is so sweet. Love the color combo and great shading.

Velta said...

Too stinkin cute Michelle!!! Love your colors and the way you used the "spotlight" idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Dixie said...

Very cute! What a sweet image and I love how you chose to use your spotlighting. Great paper choices, too.

Danni said...

Awww so sweet!! and pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

first off, I can't wait to get this image 'cause I am such a tea and coffee fanatic! next, your card is adorable! love the way your spotlighted the doll with the cup. so cute! :)

and thank you for always leaving the nicest comments on my blog. you brighten my day. :)

dawnmercedes said...

Ooh super sweet! I love the colors and what you highlighted. I have always wanted to try this ...but have been scared off! haha

Anna said...

Love the spot light coloring, and the embossed top panel!

Michelle said...

love your spotlighting technique...such a pretty card!