Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All Things Beautiful


Flutterby Wednesday - FBW185 Bright Colors
Just Us Girls - JUGS118 Sketch
Our Daily Bread DesignsODBDSLC91 New & Old


This week at Flutterby Wednesday we are fighting the Winter Blahs with bright colors!   Just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation too!  {wink}

I just received my first ever order from Our Daily Bread Designs and absolutely {love} their stamps!  Deeply-etched, purple rubber stamps, pre-cut and mounted on cling cushion for you - and they even included a chocolate bar {yum!}  It's no secret that I love making butterfly cards and they have some fabulous butterfly stamps in their store. 


I inked up the Grunge Butterfly Background with my brayer and Spectrum Kaleidacolor ink pad.  Then I rock-n-rolled the solid image from 2-Step Butterflies  and stamped a saying from the Faith set over it.  


Following the sketch from this week's JUGS challenge made putting this card together a snap!  Add some glitter, ribbon and bling  from my {old} stash to my {new} stamps and I've got a card that I can't wait to share!  


Thanks for fluttering by with a visit today.  I hope to see lots of your bright creations in the Flutterby Wednesday challenge this week!  

Stamps: Grunge Butterfly Background, 2-Step Butterflies, and Faith by Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: Pink Passion, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Only Orange, Concord Crush, Spectrum Kaleidacolor
Accesories: Oval Nestie, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Gems, Xyron, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dauber

21 comments:

June Houck said...

EEK! This is beautiful, Michelle! Your cards are all so well done. Your mojo has been hot hot hot lately.

Amanda R said...

This is stunning Michelle! Great use of colors and you win the prize for the most butterflies!

Stef H said...

what a gorgeous card! that background is stunning!!!

Lynette said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you used your bright colors - pretty card!

Harriet Skelly said...

OMG that background is gorgeous - awesome card Michelle!

Mary J said...

Wow, I love your inking Michelle! gorgeous use of colours and framing the sentiment that way!

Danni said...

And this is on it's way to me, right? WOW!!! Truly stunning!! LOVE this!

Leanne said...

Hi Michelle,
This is beautiful! The background is gorgeous and those colors you picked are pretty! This is definitely bright, and sweet!
;)

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS! I love your color scheme and look at all those butterflies!! Absolutely stunning card this week!

Michelle said...

FABULOUS card - love the gorgeous colors and the background. WOWZERS, this is just beautiful, Michelle!

Kathryn B said...

Love the butterflies and the sentiment too! Nnice colors too!
Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh how pretty! I was very pleased to see your card in the gallery! Great use of the sketch, Michelle! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Anna said...

Wonderful colors! Love the pink bow! And perfect sentiment!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Michelle!! I just love your use of the background and all your colors!! Gorgeous layout and use of the stamps!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Suzanne Bier said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Love your custom-stamped background & the combination of colors you picked...so pretty! :)

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful. Nicely done - thanks so much for getting sketchy with JUGS.

Andrea M said...

Such a lovely color combination! Love the shimmer! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Debi said...

Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful, I love your range of colours, and one of my fav. verses!!

dawnmercedes said...

wow...slants a vibrant orange color! It will cheer up a loved ones.

Kristie W. said...

That background is fantastic! I'd gone and added it to my ever growing wish list. Great job with all the colors too :)