Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flutterby Wednesday with Sparkle



It's the first Wednesday of April which means Flutterby Wednesday has a sponsor - Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  Check out the FBW Blog for all the prize details.  {wink}  For the challenge itself it is an OPEN one - just remember to put a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation. 

I have a confession - the card I tried creating for today's challenge suffered a coloring casualty.  The more I tried to fix it, the more the colors bled together.  {sigh}  I finally decided I'll start fresh again tomorrow and show you a favorite Sparkle Creations card of mine from last year instead.  It features Charlotte with a Rose and a sparkly butterfly - the very best kind don't you know?!  {grin}

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Very pretty Michelle. The color palette is perfect for Charlotte. Love the layout too, pretty papers.
Gr8 job this week!
;)

Danni said...

I hate when coloring doesn't go the way it's suppose to! Hugs!
This is beautiful! Such pretty pastel colors!

Anna said...

Beautiful! Love your soft colors!

Karen Wilson said...

I'm having issues like that once in awhile too with the copics. I'm learning as I go. This is beautiful, very simple. I love it.