Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Party Planner

I have some fun news to share - I am now one of the Party Planners for Party Time Tuesdays!   Thanks Jenn for having me on your team!  There's lots going on at Party Time Tuesdays today that you'll want to see - the announcement of the new & returning team members, extra card samples from Feline Playful and a touching tribute to fellow Party Planner Jennifer Scull in her battle with breast cancer.

This week's challenge is "Anything Goes + Kraft".  Be sure to check out all the challenge details and link up your creation on the PTT Blog.


I have used a digi image called Rosey Fun Time plus one of the tickets  by Crafty Sentiments Designs on my card.  I colored them in using Paint.Net.  I also like how bright colors pop against a neutral kraft background.  


And write this date down, b/c I usually do NOT think to decorate the inside of my cards.  {lol}  But I couldn't resist making a cute row of Rosey images with a couple of them flipped to have her hip cocked in the opposite direction.  She looks kind of sassy, don't you think?

Thank you to Crafty Sentiments Designs, Kraft Outlet and Bugaboo Digi Stamps for sponsoring the PTT "Anything Goes + Kraft" Challenge this week.  

3 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Hi Michelle and Welcome to the PTT DT, I am so looking forward to working with you. Your card today is so sweet, I really love the purple and gold contrast against the Kraft, it really pops the cute image. Great Job!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to be joining with you too! I love the repeated tags on this and good on you for finishing the inside - I can never seem to get around to it! lol

Unknown said...

Michelle,

You are the digital master...I love how you repeated the image inside your card! TOO cute!

Welcome to PTT!

Jenn