Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Everyday Miracles


Flutterby Wednesday is looking for some pixie dust this week.  We want to see your creations sparkle and shine!  And don't forget to have a fairy or butterfly on there too.  {wink}

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is our generous sponsor today - one FBW challenge participant will win 3 digis of their choice from the SNSS store!   I have used a butterfly and sentiment from the digi set Everyday Miracles.  I printed the butterfly on pale pink cardstock and softly colored it in with colored pencils.  Then I ran the panel through my Xyron to cover it with adhesive before coating it with some dazzling diamonds glitter.  I just love that quick and easy trick to give a panel or border a sparkly coat!  

It's a bit hard to see, but I also traced the word 'miracle' and it's frame with a clear stardust glitter pen.  I doodled a bit on the Authentique Lively DP with the glitter pen too.  And the 3 pink gems were my final sparkly touch!  {grin}

Challenges Entered
Flutterby Wednesday - #208 Pixie Dust
The Sweet Stop Sketch - SSS178
Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - SNSDC73 Hip to Be Square
Hope You Can Cling To - HYCCT1201A

18 comments:

Jenée said...

WOW! Stunning card. The image is quite lovely, and the sparkles around the edge of your card are quite lovely. Beautiful, beautiful presentation.

JoanieMc said...

Very beautiful card. I love the sentiment. Great design. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

Chrissy said...

So pretty Michelle, love the colours and sparkle, gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

jan farnworth said...

love the shimmer.

Joey said...

Michelle this is gorgeous, the shimmer really stands out to well, it looks fab. Joey xx

Lynette said...

Very pretty - I love that way to add the glitter, too!

Denice said...

Love, love, love this and all the glitter you used! I never think to use my Xyron...I use a sticky, messy glue pad for big projects...or should I say, I USED to use my glue pad. I'm now a Xyron convert.
:Dxx

Cheryll AW said...

So very sparkly pretty. This card begs to be duplicated. Now, if I can only get my Xyron to work the way you do. This card certainly gives me the motivation to try Xyron once again. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

Esther said...

Beautiful card!!!!!
Love all the sparkle :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and the diamond glitter looks amazing over the whole panel.

Kathy said...

How pretty. Love the way you've run it through the xyron and glittered it, that's brilliant. Going to try that for sure!

Patricia Hays said...

Such a pretty card! The glittery butterfly panel is terrific. I'm glad you joined in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Michelle. Love hte gorgeous butterfly image, and the sparkly layer is just perfect on top. Very elegant! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! I love your sparkly treatment of the butterfly and don't you just love the stardust glitter pens?! I know I do. Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

Cathymac said...

WOW, Michelle...this card shines in more ways than one! Your butterfly is just gorgeous, and I love the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and such a meaningful sentiment! Thanks for joining us and helping us spread BCA at LUFP!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

JustYolie said...

Oh my!! Love the shimmer!! Beautiful card Michelle! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, you still have time to enter a few more cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a winner at Link Up For Pink
Would you please send me an email so I can get your information to the companies.
celeste@linkupforpink.com