Monday, October 15, 2012

Digi Silhouettes


The Digi Makeover Challenge is featuring silhouettes on their creations this week.  I have one of my favorite cards to share with you again today.  It is so easy to create your own silhouette image when you use a digi stamp.  I like to use Paint.net and the bucket tool to color in digi images. In this case, I just filled in the line drawing of the sailboat from Sailing By with a light gray color and adjusted the outline itself to a medium gray tone.  Now I've got a great silhouette background to highlight the Sailing Wordart placed over it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS card! TY for the details on how you turned the stamp into a silhouette! ;D

dawnmercedes said...

You sure know how to make these digis SING!!

Eret said...

I absolutely adore everything related with sea. I love your self made silhouette stamp and sentiment. So pretty card, Michelle.
Hugs, Eret

carla said...

So fantastic how you make this.
Great card.
Hugs,
Carla

Ardilla said...

Your card is so nice. I love the sentiment :)