Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kraft Butterflies


Flutterby Wednesday wants to see some kraft paper in your creations this week with your fairies or butterflies. I took the 3 butterfly dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and arranged them on the piece of white cardstock to cut out the images and use the negative space on my card.  This allows the kraft cardstock behind the white layer to show through.  I like the different sized bling for the different sized butterflies.  {happy grin}  The sentiment is from the Pink by Design "Rock On" set.  

Other Challenges Entered:
Hope You Can Cling To - HYCCT1203 Five Words

  

10 comments:

Joey said...

Michelle this is gorgeous, love the gems down the butterfly centres. Joey x

Esther said...

Love your use of negative space, pretty butterflies!!!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

JoanieMc said...

So very pretty. I love the butterflies, the are one of my favs for cardmaking too. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the drawing.

Hugs
Joanie

jan farnworth said...

michelle love how you showed off the kraft for the challenge this week.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the negative butterfly spaces and the gems for the bodies! Beautifully done Michelle!

Chrissy said...

How clever and so effective Michelle.Gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

Very cool!! What a great card!

Lynette said...

I love that the butterflies are cut out of the paper so show the kraft. Great colors, too!

Kathy said...

This is cool Michelle. Love the use of the negative space, I've never thought to do that. What a great look.

Denice said...

I love how you did this...very smart and clever, and the sentiment is perfect too!
I think you're just showing off now, lol!
:Dxx