Monday, September 20, 2010

Aerodynamic Bumblebee


SCS Sketch Challenge - SC298

Paper Makeup Stamps and Quixotic Paperie are teaming up today for a blog hop featuring PMS stamps. Quixotic Paperie is the UK online source for Paper Makeup stamps. Below is the list of all the participants in today's hop.

For my card I was totally inspired by the little bumblebees on this Dear Lizzy designer paper. I pulled out my Buggy Sayings set and used this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the bee's wings are coated with stickles and all the little wings are coated with clear spica glitter pen. :)


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the beary best!


Stamps: Buggy Sayings by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Barely Banana, Dear Lizzy DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Black Gems, Stickles, Clear Spica Glitter Pen, SU! Markers, Oval Nestie, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Sponge

12 comments:

ginnybeany said...

Oh Michelle, I LOVE this card and may have to do some similar to this. Sooooooooooo pretty and I love those colors and the bumblebee paper.

Andrea said...

So cute! The little bumblebees are so sweet on there! Just love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this set and your card is super cute :)

Randee E said...

Love all of the "polkies" what a super cute card!

Miria said...

What a cutie, Michelle! The card is so perfect in the sketch and the saying is lovely as well - I could see the glitter on the wings! Hugs. Miria

Tina said...

So very cute!

Shaela said...

love the line of pearls behind the bee - such a cute way to make a trail! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love the row of gems - lovely! Kim

Danni said...

Oh how fun!! Great card!

Carma said...

One of my all time favorite sayings. Cute card!

Stephanie Zito said...

Awwwh! This is so adorable Michelle! Super cute!

MarkerGeek said...

Michelle this is TOO cute!!! :)