Monday, September 6, 2010

Let It Snow

Today Paper Makeup Stamps is peeking a sentiment set called Little Moments. There are 20 little sayings in this fabulous set that can go with so many cards for so many different occasions! And I love how they are sized because they can fit inside a lot of the punches and die-cuts that are out there. Take a look!

For my sneak peek card, I decided to use "Let It Snow" with one of my favorite PMS sets called Snow Happy. The pretty papers are from the Echo Park Life is Good mini kit of 6x6 paper from the PMS store.

Make sure you stop by the PMS blog and check out the rest of the sneak peeks from the other Makeup Artists this week. And don't forget that tomorrow morning is our blog hop followed by the release party in the PMS forum 9pm-11pm EDT.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the beary best!


Stamps: Little Moments and Snow Happy by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, GKD Pure Luxury White, Echo Park Life is Good DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Copic Markers, Gems, 3/4" Circle Punch, SU! Snowflake Punch, Stickles, Nesties Labels, Dimensionals


12 comments:

Ginny said...

I love the bling in the center of the snowflakes, and how you used the sentiment as the center of the snowflake, I'm so going to have to use that idea for some Christmas cards!

Miria said...

Hi, Michelle. This snowman is too cute! I love this card! Hugs. Miria

Lisa Kind said...

I wonder why I love this card so much? LOL!!! Like I said, "Great minds!" Love the colors and the bling in the middle of the snowflakes! Very pretty card!

Andrea said...

So cute Michelle! That snow happy set is adorable...I haven't seen that one yet! Love the color combo too!

Randee E said...

Adorable card Michelle! Love the non traditional holiday colors. This is one of the few sets I DON't have :0)

Carma said...

I love this color combination. What a great card!!

Tracey said...

I love your adorable card! The colours are fabulous!!

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning Michelle! I love the color combo and that dp! Such a pretty holiday card! The snowflake behind your sentiment is perfect!

dawnmercedes said...

I snow like your new blog header and background...great card for the sneaky peaky!

Marilyn said...

Wheee... what a great card. I can do that! TFS

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.