Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Secret Admirer


Just for fun some of the Makeup Artists on the Paper Makeup Stamps Design team participated in a Secret Admirer swap. Look at what arrived in my package from my Secret Admirer - {Randee}! She totally picked up on my love for music and birdhouses. {True confession time - the box of chocolates is empty and taped back together for the photo, hahahaha}

Here's a close up of her gorgeous birdhouse card. I just love the different colored birdhouses and the shading around the flowers in the background. That ribbon is pleated so beautifully too! {sigh}

Now look at this AMAZING birdhouse she decorated for me! I love how she stamped on the paper before sticking it on. And aren't that knob and metal plaque FABULOUS?! Here are a couple more photos from different angles.



I'm hoping Randee gets her tutorial posted for how to make a birdhouse like this SOON! {wink}

Thanks for the delighful package, Randee! I totally {heart} everything about it!

Blessings,


2 comments:

Miria said...

Congrats, Michelle! You've been very lucky to get such a yummy stuff! hugs. Miria

Veronica Z said...

What a super fun collection of goodies to get in the mail! I love the bird house that was made for you, it is beautiful!