Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amore

Flutterby Wednesday - FBW140 Open Challenge
Michelle Perkett Studios -
Scallops & Frames

It's the first Wednesday of the month and that means we have a sponsor at
Flutterby Wednesday. Check out all the beautiful digi stamps at Michelle Perkett Studios Etsy Shop.

For my card I have paper pieced the lovely Amore Fairy. I was in a very sparkly mood, so I have colored her wings and flowers with Sakura Stardust glitter pens. {sigh} I just love the shimmer of those pens! I highlighted her frame with one of those pens too, and the black cardstock is some Sparkle Noir from Paper Temptress.

Thanks for fluttering by! Remember to use a fairy, angel or butterfly on your creation this week for the Open Challenge!

Stamps: Amore Fairy Digi by Michelle Perkett Studios
Paper: Sparkle Noir from Paper Temptress, Wander and Sugar Rush by Basic Grey, GP White
Ink: Printer
Accessories: Sakura Stardust Pens, Prismacolor Pencils, Scissors, SU! Ribbon, MS Border Punch

19 comments:

debbies said...

Very pretty!

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous card, I love the glitter, you can never have too much! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at MPS.
hugs Marilyn

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a beautiful job you did with that paper piecing and coloring Michelle! Love the black background too, it makes her stand out even more. :)

Carma said...

Just a lovely card! The blue background really makes the image pop...and I love her eyelashes! :)

Anna said...

Oooo, love that you paper pieced her! She's so pretty! Love all her roses.

Michelle said...

Amore is right...I'm in love. SO pretty Michelle...amazing job this week!!

Miria said...

What a lovely image, perfect paperpiecing! Hugs, Miria

Tammy said...

This is beautiful! I the paper piecing!! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS!
Tammy x

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh,...I love this image! Reminds me of Modigliani paintings!

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle! I love your Amore Fairy, she is so beautifully colored and love all the pretty details! Thank you for joining us a MPS this week and for having me as a sponsor at Flutterby Wed!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Michelle, what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

paper fun said...

I love what you did with the Amore fairy. Very pretty card.

Thanks fow swimming with the mermaids at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

Mari

Nancy said...

Beautiful Michelle!! The scalloped double border is awesome, and it accents this wonderful image!!

Unknown said...

so pretty Michelle! I love the paper piecing you did, one of my favorite things to do, and I love all the glitter!

Jackiekg said...

Lovely card! Love the scallops you did.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studios this week. Shelley

Kristie W. said...

She's so pretty! Love that you paper pieced her!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations Michelle, your beautiful card won our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio! Michelle will be in contact with you soon :)

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle,

You won our Challenge this week at Michelle Perkett Studio! Congratulations! You card with Emma the Amore fairy was so lovely! Please email me for your prize, a digi from my Etsy shop:
www.michelleperkett.etsy.com

michelleenchanted@gmail.com

Thanks so much, Michelle!

Hugs,

Michelle