Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rainbow Rose

Flutterby Wednesday - FBW142 Rainbow of Colors
SCS Sketch Challenge - SC320

Today's Flutterby Wednesday challenge is to use a rainbow of colors on your creation with your butterfly, fairy or angel.  I've colored this delightful Rose fairy with my prismacolor pencils and highlighted the word art with copic markers. 

Thanks for fluttering my way today and I look forward to seeing your colorful creations at Flutterby Wednesday this week!

Stamps: Rose and If I Had a Flower by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Gina K. Pure Luxury White, TAC DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Copic Markers, Pearls, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug EF

6 comments:

Randi WS said...

Oh Michelle, this card is really sweet, perfect for a good friend!
Beautiful colorcombo ;)

Lots of love,
Randi WS

Michelle said...

oh Rose is so pretty! Such a sweet card, Michelle!

Danni said...

This is so nice! Love the texture and the fun colors you used!! Great job!

Anna said...

Awwww, such a sweet sentiment! Wonderful card for the challenge today!

Nancy said...

Michelle, she is beautiful, and the sentiment is fantastic!! I love it!!

dawnmercedes said...

Maybe I should change my fav. color to blue b/c it always catches my eyes these days! Great job making the colors pop!