Sunday, February 20, 2011

Square Silhouette

Splitcoast Ways to Use It - WT310 Silhouettes
Splitcoast Clean and Simple - CAS106 Sketch

Here's a simple card that I made for two Splitcoast challenges today.  How nice to have a quiet day and some time for stamping!  February really seems busier than December for me every year.  There are just lots of extra school things that happen these winter weeks that are good and fun, but extra work and running around too. 

The center square of this card is the part that opens.  The textured scallop square on the black mat is just a backing for the card.  I masked the center square and sponged a few colors over the floral silhouette from Faith Hope Love.  The sentiment is from the Will to Daydream Kit.  

Thanks for visiting and I wish you all the beary best!  

Stamps: Faith Hope Love by Paper Makeup Stamps, Sentiment from PMS Kit Will to Daydream
Paper: Basic Black, GKD Pure Luxury White 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Almost Amethyst, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean 
Accessories: Sponge, SU! Lg. Scallop Square Die Cut, Cuttlebug EF Oriental Weave 

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty and serene! Awesome job!

Carma said...

I love this!! The 'sky' is beautiful! I forget to try the silhouette idea. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Veronica Z said...

I love your silouette stamping! This card is so beautiful!

Randee E said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, My ink pads are just drying up b/c they are being left un used. But this is STUNNING!