Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hearts A-Flutter

Flutterby Wednesday - FBW141 at least 3 hearts
Michelle Perkett - Passing a Note/Valentines
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #46 Hearts a Flutter
Digital Tuesday Challenge - #97 From the Heart
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Have a Heart


This week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge is to have at least three hearts with your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation.  On my card I have used a digi image by Michelle Perkett called Butterfly Fairy.  I flipped her to face right before printing and colored her in with copics.  The butterflies are coated with a stardust glitter pen and her wings with a clear spica glitter pen for a softer shimmer.  I used the smallest heart nestie shape for the corner hearts and covered them with dazzling diamonds glitter.  {grin}

Stamps: Butterfly Fairy digi by Michelle Perkett, SU! sentiment
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Basic Black, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Printer, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Spica Glitter Pen, Stardust Glitter Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Xyron, Heart Nesties, MS Border Punch

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Michelle, this is lovely! I just love her blue dress and her shimmery wings! Thank you for joining our Valentines challenge at MPS this week!:)

Danni said...

What a creative way to use the hearts!! Beautiful card!!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love the colors and all of the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS!
Tammy x

Marilyn Webb said...

Love Love Love it Michelle!!
Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
hugs Marilyn

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Great colors. Thanks for joining us at MPS this week. Shelley :)

Claire said...

How beautiful, I love the butterfly fairy! Fab card :-)
Thanks for joining us at MPS this week
Claire xx

Courtney said...

This is so pretty Michelle! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Jill said...

gorgeous card Michelle beautiful image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Anneke said...

Great card!!
Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!
Hugs Anneke

paper fun said...

Very pretty. I love the hearts in the corners.

Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

Mari

Kristie W. said...

Oh I love her! You colored her beautifully and I love the hearts accenting the corners.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an elegant fairy! Love the glittery heart corners!! Wonderful work, Michelle!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Sharon x

Natascha said...

Aww, this is really cute. Love your card. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs, Natascha

dawnmercedes said...

what a sweet image! Boy, I've missed a lot on your blog. Here I thought you were not stamping. I was the one not stamping! haha

dawnmercedes said...

what a sweet image! Boy, I've missed a lot on your blog. Here I thought you were not stamping. I was the one not stamping! haha